The government is focusing on accelerating the health and wellness for the people of the state. Multiple rural and urban plan is launched by the government, but they are not reaching local people.
- Primary care center doesn’t provide proper information about the government scheme.
- People are not aware of the government providing health insurance plans.
- The high cost of medicines and operational charges.
- Proper monitoring of work at health centers.
- Maintenance of electronic records for all patient transactions.
- App to link individual patient profile with doctors when they visit for treatment.
- Informing people about Jan Aushadi stores, where they can get medicines at the controlled price by the government.